Setting yourself up for a successful dental practice acquisitionadmin
Check out today’s article in DSO News from Dykema about setting yourself up for a successful dental practice transition.
From the article:
An ideal practice that would lend itself to a seamless affiliation with a DSO or acquisition by a qualified buyer for top dollar is one that meets the following criteria:
- Organized and accurate financials;
- Demonstrably high or growing profitability over a consistent time period;
- Properly documented commercial arrangements, such as equipment and premises leases and supply arrangements;
- Properly documented employment and compensation arrangements with dentists and key employees;
- Complying with best practices for dental procedures;
- Regulatory compliant with no recent lawsuit, incidents or investigations;
- Absence of third-party entanglements, and;
- Clear communication of critical deal points.